Irina’s career has encompassed the fields of learning and development, sports development, operations management and education across corporate, public and voluntary sectors in both Australia and England.
As a result she has obtained extensive experience in managing, training and coaching individuals and teams; designing and delivering soft skill programs, coordinating events and implementing change and productivity improvement initiatives.
Irina’s passion for learning and development is reflected through her own commitment to this area and in the string of qualifications she has achieved as a result.
- MHRM & Coaching
- MA(Hons) Leisure & Tourism
- Diploma in Education
- Diploma in Management Studies
- BA (Hons) Combined Studies
- Certificate IV Workplace Trainer and Assessor
- DISC Accredited Trainer
- DDI Accredited Facilitator
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- 4MAT Instructional Design
- MSCEIT Certification
- MBTI Step I & Step II Accredited